Medical Writing Jobs
Medical Writing as a career
Medical writing is suited to candidates who have a life science degree or equivalent and have work experience with a background in either medical communications, publishing or academic research.
What is Medical Writing?
Medical writing demands that writers produce high quality documents including primary papers, reviews, case studies and conference materials to name but a few.
Within the roles of medical writing medical editing, you will be expected to build relationships with clients and opinion leaders, as well as liaise with designers, account managers and follow editorial staff.
Many medical writers progress to become senior medical writers, editorial managers and directors or move into other spheres of the medical writing and editing career structure.
Here are some of the related jobs that medical writing can incorporate or lead to:
- Medical Writers/Copy Writers/Journalists/Market Access/Evidence Based Writers
- Medical Editors/Production Editors/Commissioning Editors/ Proofreaders
- Scientific Technical and Medical Publishing
- Online Digital Content
- Business Development in Medical Communications and Media Sales
- Account Handlers in Medical and Lifestyle Communications
Medical Writers and Medical Editors
Some of our most recent positions are for Medical Writers and Medical Editors in London and Thames Valley. Please get in touch to be considered for these posts or any other med comms positions. Click here.